This month, I found some pretty crazy stuff, but it was actually all things you could buy! School is just around the corner people, so I think it’s time to get your otaku school shopping done. Click any of the lovely links to find amazing items made with you in mind!
- First of all, I was surfing that gorgeous thing called Etsy. Now I know with the last links I gave you, I directed you to this lovely site, but I was surfing through and decided to send you links to a wardrobe specifically made for an otaku such as yourself! This lovely necklace that says you’re ready to take on the day, this shirt that tells others you’re a people person, and if it’s getting cold outside? This sweater will do you good!
- But that’s not all we have from Etsy! Did you like Clannad? Do you want to relive all the awful memories while you sleep at night? Do the voices still tell you to watch that anime until you are numb from lack of emotion? Have no fear! Dango plushies are a great way to really squeeze out your feelings without having to watch the anime all over again!
- I actually cried when I saw this, but Dazai is going to have his own nendoroid and it’s up for pre-order on Amazon. I don’t even have anything to say about it other than I want to cry… It’s so beautiful…
- Speaking of Amazon and Tokyo Ghoul (we were talking about Tokyo Ghoul right?) I actually found Kaneki’s mask for a relatively cheap price! And with Prime! If you guys like that and want a mask, go get it here!
- Are we done with the school shopping? I think not. I’m sure you’re asking yourself, “But Ashley, don’t we need a backpack, maybe a binder… Pencils?” Wrong friendo. What you need is a Pokemon Power Bank. It’s just a portable charger for your phone that looks like a poke ball. With the Pokemon Go hype in full swing, you’ll be the coolest kid in school if you have one of these. I’m worried about your social life. Please go get one.
Well, that’s it for now kiddos. I hope you have a great time getting back to school (which starts… When?) but in the meantime, spend your hard earned money on something with value that only a true geek, such as yourself, could understand.